Monday, February 4, 2008

Home Improvements





I know I haven't posted in awhile. We have been working on painting all of our doors in our house. Our home was built in the 60's and all the doors, including this builit in above, are a dark walnut veneer. Very ugly and very dated. Hubbo and I decided to paint this built in, which is in our dining room, a lovely green. I think it turned out nice. We also painted the pantry door the same color. My cousin's husband is bending a sign for me out of wire that will read PANTRY. I want to hang it with a cute ribbon on the door. We now only have 10 more doors to paint. We plan on doing the rest in a pale almond color. Hopefully, this will help bring our home into the 21st century. Our plan is to tackle something each weekend. Now don't laugh! I said it was our plan, I didn't say we would actually do it. J's baseball schedule just came out, and it looks like all spare time will be running kiddo back and forth to practice. O' joy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails