Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Daring Bakers Challenge- Pizza


Mama Mia, our challenge for the Daring Bakers this month was Pizza! What a great challenge our host Rosa's Yummy Yums planned for the bakers this month. I was glad I was able to get myself together to make this challenge. I actually finished the challenge last night for my families dinner. The pizza turned out delicious and my family devoured it. I followed the regular recipe and it was very easy to make. On the first pizza, I just made a basic pepperoni pizza that my family loves. Nothing really exciting, but just really good. The last picture is my experimental pizza. I cooked the pizza dough first and then sliced it through the center. I spread a mixture of goat cheese mixed with cream cheese and topped it with prosciutto. I added the top of the pizza dough and drizzled the top with olive oil and shredded fontina, provolone and Parmesan cheese and more prosciutto. Oh boy, was that terrific. I am just happy I was able to complete the challenge with everything that has been going on in my life. Make sure you visit some of the other Daring Bakers and see what creative pizza's they came up with. Check out Rosa's blog for the recipe.

3 comments:

Colette said...

Great job on completing the challenge when you're so busy! The pizza looks awesome. =3

kitten said...

your pizza looks soooo scrumptious !!!

Thip said...

You did it, Congrat! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails