Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sherry Wine Cake




My husband and sons love this cake. I have been making it for years. I always make this for hubby's birthday. I wanted my son to be able to still have a piece so I made this version that is gluten free. It turned out just like my original cake. This journey is going to be interesting discovering new ways to enjoy our favorite foods.




Sherry Wine Cake

1 box gluten free yellow cake mix
1 box instant vanilla pudding
4 eggs
3/4 cup oil (I use canola oil)
3/4 cup cream sherry
1 teaspoon nutmeg

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.




Mix all ingredients into bowl and mix until combined. Pour batter into a buttered and (gf) floured tube or bundt pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails