Monday, September 8, 2008

Autumn & New Jewelry Etsy Preview

I absolutely love this time of year! My mind turns to harvest festivals, pumpkins, cold crisp days and Apple Hill. Apple Hill is a fun place to visit . It is just outside of Placerville, CA. It is a rite of the season to go to Apple hill. They have u-pick apple orchards, bake shops, craft festivals and so much more. You meander around the different orchards and enjoy their local specialities like fresh apple cider donuts, apple pies, apple cider, apple jelly and so on. I can't wait to go!












My jewelry has also reflected this time of year. I have had some of these pumpkin beads for a long time. In fact, the pumpkin lampwork beads I have had so long that I cannot remember who the artist was. I wanted to do something fun for this season, so I brought these guys out of my stash. I like how they turned out. Both necklaces are on copper chain that adds to the coloring of the pumpkins.. The bracelet is fun with all of its charms. The vintage melon beads are a wonderful orange color and give the look of pumpkins.




Finally, I wanted a earthy bracelet. I found these beautiful turquoise barrel beads and dyed coral beads at a recent bead show. I love the colors and they remind me of the desert. I happened to have a rose in my silver box that nicely finished the bracelet. All these designs are up on Etsy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails