Friday, August 15, 2008

Zucchini Part 2






My dear sweet cousin gave me a delicious recipe to help me use up my arm load of zucchini. This is very tasty. I enjoyed this tonight for dinner. I have included the recipe below. Feel free to adjust the amounts to fit your families needs. Bon Appetit!



Zucchini Salad A La Holly


1 big Zucchini or 3 small, shredded


1/3 cup Red onion, thinly sliced


1/3 cup Red bell pepper, thinly sliced


2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved


4 ounces of good quality feta cheese (if you have a Whole Foods nearby, I suggest the Valbreso feta. You won't believe the taste. It is nothing like the Athenos you find in the grocery store)


Your favorite vinaigrette



Toss ingredients together and enjoy!




1 comment:

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

This looks and sounds delicious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails