Thursday, August 28, 2008

Stamped Leather Cuff



I was reading French Poppy's blog and came across a new link to a blog called Raised In Cotton. What a beautiful blog she has. I was really intrigued by her Bohemian bling bracelets. She gives a how to on her site and they are absolutely brilliant. I had to try my hand at making these beauties. I used some leather from the stash I had on hand from the tile bracelets. I stamped a design using a Staz On stamp pad. I also have a stash of Grannie earrings and grab one of those for my bling. To close the bracelet, I made a chain and added a hook. I think it came out very nicely.

2 comments:

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Very cute!

Teresa said...

Yay!! That looks so awesome! Love it~

Teresa
xo

http://www.teresaksheeley.typepad.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails