Saturday, September 27, 2008

Late, Late, Late!

I know some of you have come by for a visit to see what wonderful things the Daring Baker Challenge had us doing this month. Unfortunately, my month has just flown by and I am running a little behind schedule. This has been just a very stressful month and I am a little preoccupied with some family issues. You see, I haven't even made the challenge yet. I plan too, really. I just kind of lost track of time and thought I had a few more days. So be patient my friends, I should have the challenge posted soon. In the meantime, pop on over and see what the other wonderful Daring Bakers have made. The hosts for this month are Natalie from Gluten A Go Go and Shel from Musings From A Fishbowl. The challenge was making Lavash crackers and dip. Yum!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails