Saturday, February 9, 2008

Magic Boxes
















I was browsing some of my favorite blogs this morning, when I came across this adorable tutorial from Life as Lou, on making magic boxes. Her blog is filled with creative ideas. So, I decided to try my hand at making one of her boxes. Mine came out cute. I added a ribbon to help close the box. I punched holes and added eyelets and attached a coordinating ribbon. I like how it finishes off the box. I will play with it some more to try and get my measurements more accurate. I can't cut or measure a straight line. It's a curse! She also has a tutorial on making explosion boxes that look real interesting. This cute box will go to a sweetheart of a girl I know that loves to craft as much as I do. Thanks Cara for being such a great supporter of mine!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails