Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Getting Crafty




These little guys are so cute. When my aunt and I were out shopping a few weeks ago, I came across these cute bags at one of the shops. They were just muslin bags and inside where birthday candles. They were very simple and really cute. This is my version above. I just sewed some muslin together and stamped the front with StazOn ink. I think these would be cute little gifts with a card and maybe a homemade cupcake to a special friend.





I was checking out Heather Bullard's blog and came across this cute idea. She made adorable valentine's with pearls and wood hearts. My version started with some cooper paint on the frame of the hearts and gold on the inside. After they were dry, I covered the inside with glue and set my faux pearls. After they dried an old earring was added. I am going to attach these to some boxes of homemade truffles for some dear friends.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails