Monday, January 14, 2008

Valentine Preview









Here is a sneak peak of my journals that will be going up on my etsy shop. I hope to have them up by tomorrow. The top journal is a regular composition size book and the bottom pictures are small pocket journals. I love the paper on both these journals. There is a little shop here in Sacramento called Paper Garden. She has the most beautiful paper.


I spent the morning at another one of my very favorite shops in East Sac called Fete. They are the absolutely cutest shop with all things french. O La La! Anyway, as I was browsing and drooling over all the new stuff they have received in their shop I saw a book that caught my eye. It's called Kitchen Playdates by Lauren Deen. It is really cute with some great looking recipes. What I liked about the book is at the bottom of the recipes, it tells you how kids can help out in the kitchen. Sometimes I have a hard time trying to figure out what jobs I can give the boys in the kitchen. This book breaks it down for you so you don't have to think. Who doesn't like that!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails