Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Menu Wednesday

Recently I have been trying to be more organized with my families meals. I have started writing down a weeks work of menus at a time. My normal way would be to make a haphazard list and menu and then hope for the best. I thought it would be fun to start posting my menus online as a way of keeping track and hearing what you might have to say. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment. I am always looking for new menu ideas. So here is goes:

Wednesday: Chile Chicken with Cashews
Rice

Thursday: Chicken Vesuvio
pasta

Friday: Baked Penne
Salad
Garlic Bread

Saturday: Fried Rice
cucumber salad

Sunday: slow roasted pork
rice
sweet & spicy roasted veggies

Monday: Leftovers

Tuesday: Leftover Soup (turkey noodle & black bean)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails