Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blog Land

I love bloggers! I love being a click away from fantastic ideas and wonderful inspirations. I think that is why I started my own blog. It started with wanting to share ideas and having one place to put all those ideas down. I try to go through some of my favorite blogs a least every other week. I love getting that kernel of an idea and then running with it. I have discovered some new to me blog sites that I wanted to share with you. Happy Inspiration!

Snackpicks mom ran website that is all about snacks for the family

This Week for Dinner great inspiration for new menu ideas

Ravenhill Very cute blog on family and crafts

A Bushel and a Peck A mixed media artist and family life

Betz White felting, family and projects

The Magic Onions adorable felted projects

The Vintage Pearl stunning sterling silver jewelry artist

Lettres from The Blissful life and french decor

Testosterhome I love her blog, it is about raising boys

American Papist catholic blog

I hope you will enjoy these bloggers as much as I have.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails