Thursday, January 14, 2010

Menu Wednesday Week 2

Oops! I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I wanted to give some feedback on last weeks menu. The crepes were fantastic. My family really liked them and they were easy to customize. I will make them again. The beer braised steak was not as good as I had hoped. I will have to play around with that recipe to see what I can do to make it work. Here is this weeks menu (a day late).

Thursday: spaghetti, garlic bread, salad

Friday: Dinner out (Pizza)

Saturday: chicken gyros, pilaf, salad

Sunday: Birthday Celebration (my oldest turns 13!) Grilled flank steak, raviolis, garlic bread, salad

Monday: grilled 5 spice shrimp, rice, veggies

Tuesday: Vegetable noodle stir fry

The last two days are recipes from Rachel Ray's Mag. I will let you know the verdict. Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails