Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sacramento River Cats







We had a nice surprise last Saturday. One of our neighbors gave us 11 River Cats tickets for the game that evening. I will admit that at first I didn't want to go. I had had a rough day at my parents house and I just wanted to "veg" the rest of the evening, but hubby was persistent and I gave in. I am glad I did. We invited my dear friend Peggy and her family to join us and we had a wonderful time. The evening was beautiful and the kids had a fantastic time. Unfortunately the River Cats lost to the Colorado Sky Sox 4-7, but we had fun. The fireworks show afterword had the kids riveted. We didn't get home until almost 11:00 that night, but it was a good kind of tired.

1 comment:

lightliving said...

And boy did those boys can make some noise! Fun was had by all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails