Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year to You!

I hope this New Year finds everyone healthy and happy.  I hope to be able to post more often.  The last 6 months have just been crazy for me .  Trying to help my parents adjust to their new living situation and clean out 45 years of stuff from their house, had been daunting at best.  This year will see a lot of changes for us.  Our oldest son will be going into high school (too weird!) and I am contemplating homeschooling our middle son.  In the meantime, I just wanted to make a quick post and share with you a new blog I found. It is called 100 days of real food.  I love the concept of this.  No processed foods, just real honest to goodness food.  I especially found her packed school lunch ideas interesting. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails