Monday, March 1, 2010

Cupcakes! Need I Say More



Do you see these lovely gems? They are too good! Not very pretty, but oh so good! They come from this book, Baby Cakes by Erin Mckenna. It is a delightful book filled with wonderful gluten free, sugar free recipes. I made the vanilla cupcakes and they tasted fantastic! The flour used is a garbanzo/fava bean flour. It is a high fiber flour which not only good for celiacs, but also diabetics. I have several close friends that are celiac or gluten sensitive. I am always looking for a good recipe I can make for everyone, so no one is singled out. I am very happy with the way these turned out. On a more personal note, I like the fact that Babycakes features agave as there sweetener. I am a recently diagnosed diabetic and I do not like all the fake sweeteners. As I have been struggling with trying to deal with my diabetes, and learn all the ins and outs, I am very interested in striving for a more natural diet. It is definitely a journey.

1 comment:

有甚麼新歌 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails