Sunday, September 27, 2009

A two part weekend


I hosted my cousins baby shower this weekend. We had a high tea for about 18 ladies. What fun! My cousin looked beautiful and the tea turned out nice. The above picture is the party favors we handed out.




The tables turned out nice. My cousin is expecting a girl, so the theme was pink!

The mother to be.


I had to take pictures of the food!


And desserts!

My mother was even able to attend.
I am so happy to have been a part of Holly's shower. I had fun putting it together. I am so excited for both of them.
The second part of this weekend was another dinner party on Sunday. We had our new parish priest come to dinner along with some close friends. I was so caught up in everything that I forgot to pull my camera out. I hate when I do that. Overall a great weekend visiting family and friends. I am exhausted but feel very uplifted.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails