Thursday, August 20, 2009

Work Table Revisited




This necklace has been on my worktable for almost a year. I am embarrassed to admit that it has taken my so long to finish it. I first got the order almost a year ago, right before my mother and mother in law got sick. My neighbor had asked if I would rework two of her favorite necklaces into one. Both necklaces, one blue seed bead and one coral seed beads were twenty strands long. I think the two combined turned out nicely. I added floral bead caps to hold all the strands. I still have enough beads for an additional necklace. She wants the next one to be random beads on a long wire so she can wrap it around her neck several times. I am working on that now, hopefully I will have this done a lot sooner than the last one.



This was a request by my dear friend Jamie. She went to a local craft show and found these beautiful lamp work beads. I wanted to showcase the beads for her and just added some sterling silver beads to accent the red. I love how it turned out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails