Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Books



A package from Amazon came today. I just love Amazon! I was excited to get Amy Hanna's new book, Rejuvenated Jewels. If you haven't checked out Amy's blog, give it a go. Her blog is one of my favorites and I try to stop by on a regular basis. Just thumbing through her book, her style is right up my ally. I love all the religious pieces she weaves into her jewelry design. Old rosary centers, reliquary pendants and old rosary beads all add charm and uniqueness to her jewelry. I can't wait to sit down with a cuppa and pour over the pages of her book. I also order Mary Thomas's Dictionary of Embroidery Stitches. I have been wanted just a good reference book on stitches and this fit the bill. The pictures are clear as are her instructions. I am looking forward to practicing some new stitches.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails