Monday, March 8, 2010

Coughing and Sneezing

That's how we are all feeling. The inkling of spring around Northern California produces much agony for allergy and sinus sufferers. Everything is starting to bloom, which is beautiful, but miserable at the same time. I haven't been posting much lately. I am now taking care of my parents full time. I am over at their home everyday. I struggle with seeing them go downhill so quickly. I struggle with the burden of their care, but at the same time, I am glad I am able to care for them and for the time I get to spend with them. When someone said that this is the sandwich generation, they weren't kidding!

I do have some new recipes to post. My camera is on the blink, so I will try to get them up as soon as possible. I also have made a few more rosaries. I will work on getting them up this week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails