Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Am Still Here!

I have neglected my blog for sometime. Sorry, really I am! Life has just been a little crazy for me. Let's recap what has transpired in the last week. It started off with me super gluing my fingers together. Yes, I panicked! I am known for being a klutz and after we unstuck them, hubby chimes in that he is amazed that I still have all ten fingers. Our school puts on a spring fair every year and my friend Lisa and I head it up. The last week was spent coordinating the fair and running around crazy to finish up all the last minute details. Of course the day of the fair the temperature hit a whooping 106! Not fair! How does life get so hectic? Between baseball, field trips and school fairs life is just whizzing by.



"Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been"
Mark Twain

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails