Thursday, May 13, 2010

More Celebrations










































This was the cake for my little guys First Communion.  It is a strawberry white chocolate mousse cake.  It is divine!  This has been our celebration cake for all the big events in our lives.  It was our wedding cake, all kids baptism cake and all the first communions.  It is so light and airy.  It is from a local bakery called Ettores

My middle son celebrated his 11th birthday last month.  He was so excited to get his gift; a new bike with all the accessories. 

This is my mom with her little namesake, Audrey Frances.  She is my sweet cousins little girl.  My mom and dad were able to attend our sons first communion with the help of my auntie.  I couldn't have done it without her.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails