Friday, April 9, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane

It's been hard to keep up with everything!  Life is so crazy.  It seems like it was just January and now we are in the middle of April.  I have been consumed with my parents as of late.  There care is increasing and I am struggling to make it all work.  Having the boys off for Easter makes it equally challenging.  With hubby traveling for work, I have to find a delicate balance. 

I have been blessed with many orders for my rosaries.  I truly love making them and they are my way of relaxing.  Each one is an expression of love for Our Lady.  You may have noticed that I have added a new slideshow bar of my rosary and jewelry work.  I will update as I add new pieces.  It always feels like Christmas when I get new parts in the mail.  I just got in some beautiful sterling confirmation medals.  I can't wait to do something with them. 


This is one of the rosaries I made this Easter.  It is a beautiful pale blue/green.  The beads are Amazonite for the Aves and the Pater beads are a Czech crystals in blue lagoon.  The center is the Sacred Heart and the crucifix is of the Holy Family. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails