Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello!

I know I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I am still here. It's been a crazy busy month with all the kids activities. Trying to fit everything in right now has been overwhelming. I do have some new recipes I want to post about and I will try to put those up next week. I am also in the process of putting all my recipes into an index so it will be easier to access.






The pictures above are of our garden. The zucchini in the one box is all from volunteers from last year. I decided to just let them be. Boy oh Boy, will I have some zucchini this summer. The second box has green beans, tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers. I can't wait!









This was the last of the rosary commissions I had. It is a blue sodalite rosary with ocean jasper pater beads. The crucifix is one of my favorites. It is for a young boy who has had several strokes and has difficulty seeing. It really touched my heart to hear his story.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails